iReporter

“Embrace” by Regina Davis Framed 19.5 x 15.5" Oil and gold leaf on canvas board “The quiet comforting embrace we feel when we rely on The higher being.” See...
Enchant® Christmas is set to arrive at Fair Park with two years worth of magical memories, one incredible adventure Tickets will be on sale in September...
“Proclamation” by Sara Joseph Gallery Wrap 40 x 30" Acrylic on Canvas Inspired by Luke 2:13-15 Startled from apathy one mundane night To sounds yet unheard, an...
“Irises” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrap 30 x 40" Acrylic on Canvas “Upon showing this work to an artist friend, she replied that she saw irises. I was simply...
“Hope” by Rosemary Riddle-Achelpohl Gallery Wrap 36 x 36" Oil on Canvas "Spring brings 'Hope', new life." See additional info on painting...
“And Then The Rains Came” by Kelly Gowan 30 x 50” Cradled Birchwood Pulled glass & resin 3D painting “This painting makes me feel like I am right there at the...
“The Journey” by Kelly Gowan 30 x 40" Resin on Cradled Birchwood Short Video of painting – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krl3pyyU9Ss “It is like looking at...
Bubble Life – Guest Contributor
Aug 2 2021
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues across the country, new threats are emerging due to highly transmissible coronavirus variants, including Delta (B.1.617.2), a...
Lu Anne Tyson – Guest Contributor
Jul 28 2021
Kids and teens will take the stage the stage this fall as STARS Theater Company opens their 27 th Fall & Winter Season. STARS is an educational theater for...
“Brother Billy” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 20 x 24" Mixed media digital painting on wood panel “Brother Billy comes from a photo taken at Disneyworld of...