iReporter

Local artist Elizabeth Wiley hopes her paintings evoke peace and calmness. Sitting on a white leather couch inside her studio, I feel just that. “For my...
Meet Rob Jackson, whose paintings are most often described as "amazing". The DFW-based artist combines his passion for sports and art to create a unique style...
Diane Feffer – Guest Contributor
Oct 16 2014
Opening the door into an Artist’s Life H. Carl Trimble III Stained Glass Artist – MFA, University of North Texas “Stained Glass transforms light the...
JustSouthlaketx.com (part of the JustMyTown.com network) is a finalist in the $150,000 Chase Bank Main Street Grant program . Just! My Town is a niche...
It's game day! There's no more entrenched tradition than meeting under the Friday night lights -- and no where is the weekly showdown more jaw dropping than...
Kids! Kids! Next week, October 18, 8 a.m. to noon, Coppell Farmers Market is all about the younger generation as we celebrate our fourth Kids’ Day at the Market...
Capt. Michael McMahon – Guest Contributor
Oct 14 2014
Enjoy a beautiful evening sail under the stars as we cruise around Lake Lewisville. Lounge on our huge bean bags and watch the night from a new perspective....
Lonny Watson – Guest Contributor
Oct 14 2014
The Colleyville Heritage Panthers (3-3, 1-1 District 7 - 6A) defeated the Haltom Buffalos (0-7, 0-3 District 7 - 6A) in a district game played Friday, Oct. 10...
Do you find yourself reading articles or watching videos posted on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest? Some are really interesting, others sensational - and then...
Meet Gay Donnell, president and CEO of Lee Park & Arlington Hall Conservancy, a nonprofit formed more than a decade ago to oversee the two historic areas of the...