iReporter

Caitlin Giddens – BubbleLife Staff
Oct 18 2014
Because BubbleLife is deeply rooted in all things local, we want to help promote locally owned stores in time for holiday shopping. Where do you like to shop...
The Grapevine Historical Society presents “Halloween in Grapevine back in the day!” It will be a lot of fun for all and you want to be sure to plan to be with...
Gary Buckner, owner of STASH DESIGN, uses his immense knowledge of engineering and industrial design to create unique accessories, furniture and sculptures....
Cherie Giddens works as a professional watercolorist and owner of Giddens Gallery of Fine Art, an artistic gem found in Grapevine. She finds daily inspiration...
Local artist Elizabeth Wiley hopes her paintings evoke peace and calmness. Sitting on a white leather couch inside her studio, I feel just that. “For my...
Meet Rob Jackson, whose paintings are most often described as "amazing". The DFW-based artist combines his passion for sports and art to create a unique style...
Diane Feffer – Guest Contributor
Oct 16 2014
Opening the door into an Artist’s Life H. Carl Trimble III Stained Glass Artist – MFA, University of North Texas “Stained Glass transforms light the...
JustSouthlaketx.com (part of the JustMyTown.com network) is a finalist in the $150,000 Chase Bank Main Street Grant program . Just! My Town is a niche...
It's game day! There's no more entrenched tradition than meeting under the Friday night lights -- and no where is the weekly showdown more jaw dropping than...
Kids! Kids! Next week, October 18, 8 a.m. to noon, Coppell Farmers Market is all about the younger generation as we celebrate our fourth Kids’ Day at the Market...