Join us for a night at the races – in a private suite!
Enjoy the thrill of live quarter horse racing from the best seats in the house THIS SATURDAY! Once the gates open at 5:00, you will be treated to delicious appetizers in the suite as you strategize on the upcoming races, which begin at 6:05. Appetizers include chips, guacamole, salsa, fruit and cheese platters and shrimp cocktail.
An extensive dinner buffet will open in the common suite area after the National Anthem at approximately 6:45. Buffet includes:
- Carving station with prime rib
- Made to order pasta station
- Southwest station
- Chef’s selection of entrees, sides and salads
- Desserts and pastries
- Tea, coffee and water
CASH BAR – A full bar and bartender is available in the suite, but attendees are responsible for paying for their own alcoholic beverages.
Cost is $75 per person and this includes:
- Admission & racing programs in the suite, taxes and gratuity
- Appetizers in-suite and dinner buffet
- Comfortable seating inside, with TVs and balconies to view the race
This event is limited to 60 people, so register today!