Ready for line dance lessons with your SWC friends?
We’re heading back to Billy Bob’s in the Fort Worth Stock Yards! It’s the largest honky-tonk in America and is known around the country for its fun, casual country music atmosphere. Country food fare is available, and historic items from some of country’s biggest stars are on display! You need to join us for a legendary experience!
Please note ALL the details regarding timing and transportation:
- You may provide your own transportation to/from Billy Bob’s or you may ride on our chartered bus.
- For bus transportation, you must reserve your spot in advance since there are only 38 seat available. Cost is $16 per person. LIMITED SPACE – SIGN UP QUICKLY!! We will meet at 5:15 in the Tom Thumb parking lot at 100 W. Southlake Blvd (NW corner of White Chapel Blvd. & Southlake Blvd.). NOTE: Half the fun will be happening on the bus ??
- If you want to participate in the line dancing lesson, there is a $5 fee collected at the door when you arrive at Billy Bob’s. If you provide your own transportation, meet us at Billy Bobs at 6:30.
- The line dancing lesson is 7:00 to 8:00. After our lesson, we will have some time to dance and have fun!
- Bring extra money if you want pictures riding the mechanical bull!
- The bus back to Southlake leaves Billy Bob’s at 9:40. We should arrive back at the Tom Thumb parking lot by 10:15 at the latest.
Ready to sign up? Visit https://www.southlakewomensclub.org/event/october-social-billy-bobs/. See y’all there!