iReporter

NEW ARTIST to GIDDENS GALLERY “Memories That Shape” by Kyle Franco Framed Canvas 31.5 x 41.5" Acrylic and Twine “Memories That Shape is an expression seeking...
NEW ARTIST to GIDDENS GALLERY “Courageous” by Stephanie Lawhorn Gallery Wrap 30 x 40" Acrylic “When my husband and I travel, we gravitate toward aquatic...
Preparing for Court and Making a Good Impression in a Texas Divorce and Family Law Case Good courtroom etiquette involves removing hats before entering the...
“Undulations” by Jerome Weilmuenster 24 x 24 x 36.5” Sculpted Fir Wood pedestal Sculpture info:...
“Cast Your Bread” by Sara Joseph Framed 20.5 x 24.5" Mixed Media This mixed media painting is painted with acrylics, along with the addition of the dynamic...
Liz Bonham – Guest Contributor
Jul 26 2022
Liz Bonham Fine Art and Elm Street Studio Keller will offer Oil Painting Classes this August. Elm Street Studio is an art gallery and creative studio that has...
“Deco Peacock” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrap 24 x 36" Acrylic on Canvas “I love the flat, decorative feel of Art Deco. I love pattern and bright colors, so a...
“My Heart Sings” by Manuel Sarmiento 5.5 x 17" Re-Cycled Steel Manuel doesn’t plan his projects, instead using whatever he finds and then creating. “I use...
“Dreams at Mt. Rainier” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 60 x 55" on Cradled Canvas Acrylic “Family hiking trips while traveling along the West Coast of the...
“The Lookout” by Cherie Giddens Framed 27.25 x 33.25" Watercolor “On a cold winter day at sunset on the Colorado river, a large blue heron appears. These...