iReporter

Anna Grimmer – Guest Contributor
Apr 14 2014
April and May used to be two of my favorite months when I was in school. Classes were coming to an end and my friends and I were already making plans for a...
The Clariden School of Southlake recently announced a new preschool program named Cougar Prep for 3 and 4 year olds. "We wanted to offer educational options...
Corey Sanford – Guest Contributor
Mar 31 2014
The Clariden School of Southlake is offering a summer program for students from four years of age through high school. The Cougar International Summer Program...
Please join us for the annual Carroll Elementary School PTO Spring Fundaiser on Saturday, March 22 from 7-11 p.m. at the Marriott Solana in Westlake. This...
Please join us for the annual Carroll Elementary School PTO Spring Fundraiser on Saturday, March 22 from 7-11 p.m. at the Marriott Solana in Westlake. This...
Dragon Debate Club Boosters are hosting an exciting informational event for Carroll ISD students and parents on March 28. Building Leaders: How Debate...
Carroll Middle School’s newest administrator is Joey Calvillo, who was introduced to the school staff earlier this week. Calvillo has 12 years of secondary...
Adam Spicar – Guest Contributor
Feb 22 2014
Spicar's Martial Arts is Southlake's premier Taekwondo center for children, teens and adults to learn self-defense, discipline, respect, focus and patience....
E.A. Young Academy is proud to announce that Southlake resident Kathy Lyda, MS, has been named as the 2013 Area Parent of the Year for the Piney Woods/Prairie...