iReporter

The Gift of Lights & Snow at Texas Motor Speedway had a special Grand Marshal to kick off this year’s holiday season November 21. Sam Fleming, 10, of Grapevine...
Tarrant County will be serving up another “No Refusal” initiative this Thanksgiving holiday. The operation will begin at 9:30 p.m. Wednesday and will run...
Fifty years ago, a young boy who lived on Vance Road in North Richland Hills wanted to see Santa land by helicopter. Unfortunately, due to his mother’s busy...
Moms and Dads, We here at BubbleLife are looking for popular mommy and daddy bloggers. We are compiling a list of Dallas-area parenting bloggers to feature in...
I recently read an article from Matt Walsh about Thanksgiving and what we, as American consumers, have done to this beautiful holiday. I could embellish my...
We asked for your stories and memories of the day President John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and you delivered. In remembrance of Kennedy, BubbleLife readers...
Christmas came early for four non-profit agencies. Earlier this month, the Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office donated $45,000 in asset forfeiture money...
Just over 12 months ago, the Coppell community lost Jacob Logan. He was the kid that everyone loved. He was smart, funny, faithful and athletic. He loved...
We had a BLAST, and I’m so going to do it again, but I’m not talking about my recent ice cream trip to Sonic (ba-da-dum, see what I did there). This past...
Sundance Square officially kicked off the holidays with the arrival of the Christmas tree Monday morning, November 18. Johnny Campbell, president and CEO of...