Carroll Theatre Boosters are pleased to announce that sponsorships and a variety of additional advertising opportunities are now available for the 2016/17 Carroll Theatre season.
Carroll Theatre has established a reputation as one of the finest high school theatre programs in Texas with 23 nomination and 7 awards in the 2015/16 season alone. Carroll Theatre is known for its spectacular, cross-discipline productions which involve over 100 students and their families.
Our directors and students are dedicated to bringing quality entertainment to the Southlake community. Sponsors play a crucial role in maintaining the high quality of Carroll Theatre productions, furthering the education of our students, and protecting the tradition.
The 2016/17 season includes:
- September 2016 Urinetown The Musical (Tony Award Winning Musical)
- November 2016 Play (Title TBA)
- February 2017 7Acting With The Stars
- March 20 17 UIL One Act Play (Title TBA)
- May 2017 Spring Musical (Family Friendly Play TBA)
We value our sponsors highly and offer a number of benefits, including:
- Brand Awareness/Recognition in shirts, signage, and materials for 4 shows!
- Brand Exposure to a wide demographic of Southlake, CISD, and North Texas residents
- Media Marketing Exposure in print Materials, social media, and Web
- Opportunities for a VIP experiences and “meet and greets”
Interested in helping to set the stage for another amazing experience for our students and our community?
Visit www.DragonDrama.net (Sponsorship tab) or contact:
Lisa Ferner email@example.com
Lily Tapp firstname.lastname@example.org
Terri Zelasko email@example.com