Relax with a floating daybed for your outdoor space
Summer-ize your home with these tips:
1. Reduce your home’s tabletop items: Where there were 5, let there be 3!
2. Minimize textiles: Remove runners, pull out busy rugs, simplify colors on throws, and fold back busy comforters. It’s like helping your home take off a sweater!
3. Give that outdoor space a thorough cleaning and a fresh set of colorful outdoor pillows. Texas patios get dusty, so clean regularly.
4. Trade out interior throw pillows with white and bright ones.
5. Paint a room in your home a fresh, light color and make yourself a pink beverage with an umbrella to celebrate!